Welcome to Sports Signup for Nativity Athletics
Please click below to register and pay online through Nativity’s WeShare online payment portal. If you have previously paid through WeShare, please use your email address to log in and then complete the following steps:
- Click on the Profile link in the upper right corner of the WeShare main screen to review/update your name, address, and phone numbers – this information will be included as contact information for your sign-up.
- Once you have verified/updated your Profile information, click on the Giving button in the WeShare menu across the top of the screen.
- Under Giving, click on the button for Booster Payments for the 2013-14 School Year and review information at the bottom of the first screen.
- Click Pay Online button in the upper right corner and enter all requested information to complete registration/payment
Please note that WeShare is not optimized for mobile devices and is best accessed through a PC. You may contact Nativity Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 470-4774 if you need assistance registering/paying online.
If you are unable to pay online, please contact the Nativity Boosters Treasurer at email@example.com for a manual registration form. Once you receive this form, please provide all requested information, and send the completed form and payment (check or money order, no cash) to Tom Reyering, 6305 Parkman Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45213. Please note that registration will NOT be accepted without payment.
Once registered, it is expected that the student will participate in the sport. Failure to participate after registration is complete and rosters are determined is a significant hardship (logistically and financially) on the Nativity Athletics Youth Sports Program. Refunds will only be issued for injuries which significantly impact participation! You may contact Nativity Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 470-4774 if you have any questions or concerns.
Nativity Sports Registration Guidelines
|SEASON||SPORTS||APPROXIMATE REGISTRATION PERIOD|
|Fall Sports||Football; Girls Basketball; Robotics||April|
|Winter Sports||Boys Basketball; Girls Volleyball||September|
|Spring Sports||Track & Field; Boys Volleyball||January|
- Nativity Sports are open to students currently enrolled at Nativity School and active Nativity parishioners. Being a student and/or parishioner at Nativity comes with many opportunities, privileges and responsibilities—it is a privilege to play on Nativity sports teams and the responsibility of families to register on time.
- A firm registration deadline is imperative in order to manage rosters, secure coaches, and meet deadlines (CYO, SAY, Knothole, etc.)
- Registration announcements will be placed in the bulletin, on the Nativity Athletics web page, and through school electronic newsletters and Home News for at least two weeks. In most cases, registration will be open for 10 days.
- Registration is done electronically via the parish registration web service (We Share). All registration fees must be paid at the time of registration for the registration to be considered complete. If paying by check, the check must be received before the registration deadline.
- All players who register prior to the deadline will be placed on a team.
- A $15 fee will be incurred for all registrations after the deadline and does NOT guarantee a spot on a team for your child. Also, participation in a sport in previous years does NOT guarantee a spot on a roster if registration is late.
- Late registrants will be placed on a wait list until it is determined if there is an open spot on a team. We will place players on teams only as long as it does not violate our maximum team size or potentially jeopardize the experience of those children registered on time. If a roster spot becomes available, players who register late will be placed on a team, in the order received. Team sizes can be found in the Nativity Athletics Handbook and on the Nativity Athletics website.
Team Formation Guidelines:
- For all sports – Nativity will abide by team formation rules of each sponsoring organization (CYO, SAY, Knothole, etc.)
- For Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball and Girls Volleyball – in grades 6, 7, and 8, if enough students register to make 2 teams at a grade level, Skills Assessments may be held for team placement. By registering, you agree to have your child participate in Skills Assessments and abide by the results.
- For all grades – first priority is to form teams by single grade level only; however, it may be necessary to combine grades and/or have some players play up in grade (with parents’ permission) to “right-size” teams for correct balance of the number of players per team in order to maximize playing time. By registering, you agree to abide by any decisions made with regard to right-sizing teams.