NATIVITY WOMEN'S RETREATBLESSED AND BLESSING: TOUCHED BY GOD!
Women, aren’t we always busy, feeling we rush from one thing to another? Wouldn’t it be great to just take some time off for yourself, to touch that part of yourself that rarely gets attention, that space where God resides within you? Give yourself time to reflect on whether you are living life as the best person you can be. Put aside the stresses you deal with each day and give them to God, either in an overnight experience (the BEST way by far!) or the whole of Saturday. Give this gift to yourself!
AN OVERNIGHT RETREAT BEGINNING
NOVEMBER 10 AT 7:00 PM OR
SATURDAY ONLY, NOVEMBER 11, 8:30AM-4:30 PM
LOCATION: COMBONI MISSION CENTER
1318 NAGEL ROAD, CINCINNATI, 45255
COST: $40 OVERNIGHT $25 SATURDAY ONLY
Additional Retreat Details:
Sr. Janet will be the “director” of this retreat
For those who come on Friday evening:
- Overnight includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Please eat Friday supper before arriving
- Overnight guests must provide their own sheets and pillowcases
- Friday evening will have an opening prayer and reflection and a talk. Bedtime is up to you.
Socialization in the later part of the evening is an important part of the retreat but not required!
Information for all to know:
- Saturday morning will begin with bagels, fruit, coffee for those who are coming in just for the
day. Overnight guests will have breakfast in the dining room
- Prayer and reflections begin at 9 AM
- All activities will be on the second floor except meals
- There is an elevator
- Opportunity for the Sacrament of Penance/Reconciliation will be provided
- Quiet time for prayer throughout the day will be on the schedule
- Retreat will end at 4:30
- Please bring a Bible
- Optional time for rosary will be provided in the schedule
7:00 pm Prayer, reflect on Holy Ground
7:30 pm Lectio Divina – Bible with quotes on God’s love
8:00 pm Time alone with God – chapel?
8:30 pm Conversation about prayer life (maybe quotes from Molly)
9:00 pm Reflection on blessings experienced in the day
WINE AND CHEESE
8:30 Gathering, bagels, coffee
9:00 Prayer in the chapel?
Talk: He Touched Me: spirituality, prayer, God within,
10:00 Quiet time – How has God touched you in your life?
10:30 Blessings in my life – DVD of Bishop Barron “untold blessings”
Noon: Lunch and walk around
1:15 Timeline activity
2:00 Sharing in the group
2:45 Next Talk
3:30 Reconciliation Service
4:15 Closing Prayer