Thanks to the generosity of Nativity parishioners and school families, the 2014 Annual Fund drive has surpassed its goal. At campaign kick-off in October 2014, parishioners and school families were asked to collectively donate $100,000 to help “Secure Our Future.” Specifically, contributions were solicited to install, new more secure doors at key parish office and school entrances; to add exterior lighting around the church and overall grounds; to renovate the music classroom; to improve Wi-Fi service and, as always, strengthen the school’s educational fund.
Nativity parishioners responded strongly to the “ask” with 221 families contributing $118,433 to the 2014 Annual Fund. So far contributions have gone towards:
- Replacing antiquated doors with 7 secure, custom-made doors at key parish office and school entrances.
- Installing new exterior lighting around campus.
- Renovating the music classroom.
- Making the parish office Wi-Fi accessible.
- Contributing $10,000 to the school’s educational fund
Once the exterior lighting around the church has been installed, surplus funds will be used to further enhance security.
All families who supported the 2014 Nativity Annual Fund are recognized on the 2014 Annual Fund Donor List. Thanks to them for helping “Secure Our Future” for generations to come.