2018 has been an exceptional year for making major improvements to our campus! In our church, we’ve installed new pews, refurbished the flooring and renovated shrines. In our school, we’ve transformed the old gym into a new Learning Commons which houses a new STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics) lab, tech lab, library, study rooms
WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! These wonderful improvements to our campus have been made possible by your donations to the Into Our Second Century 2017 Annual Fund; the Nativity School Renovation Fund; the Archdiocesan One Faith, One Hope, One Love Campaign (Nativity receives a 20% rebate on all parishioner donations); and your past gifts held in reserve for future church renovations. Your generosity, along with support from local foundations and our Nativity alumni, has allowed us to complete all this work debt free. We are sincerely grateful!
As we look ahead to Nativity’s future, our Starting Our Second Century 2018 Annual Fund seeks $100,000 in donations to replace flooring in the parish cafeteria and adjacent hallway, and upgrade bathrooms in the church, making them accessible to all. Please take a moment to read more about the Starting Our Second Century 2018 Annual Fund campaign in the enclosed brochure. Feel free to contact us with your questions.
Will you help Nativity continue to upgrade our facilities? Will you consider giving generously to the 2018 Annual Fund?
Thank you for your generosity in the past – and in advance – for improving our parish facilities through your support! May we continue to enjoy God’s blessings as we start Nativity’s next 100 years!
|Fr. Paul DeLuca
Parish Office: 531-3164
Annual Fund Co-Chair
Annual Fund Co-Chair
P.S. Join us on May 18,
As of February 22, 2019, 116 Nativity families have donated $55,946 to our “Starting Our Second Century” 2018 Annual Fund.
Annual Fund Brochure
Your donation makes a difference. Thank you!
2018 Annual Fund Goals
In 2018, Nativity’s Starting Our Second Century Annual Fund campaign seeks $100,000 in contributions for three priorities:
- $40,000 for new flooring in the parish cafeteria, kitchen, kitchen office and adjacent hallways. The current flooring, installed in 1997, is in need of replacement given the frequent, parish-wide use of the space.
- $50,000 for updated bathrooms in the church including adaptations for accessibility. The existing bathrooms date back to 1969.
- $10,000 to the School Education Fund, a long-standing Annual Fund priority for tuition assistance.
With your continued help, we can move forward on our 2018 plans. Thanks in advance for your contribution – no matter its size.
Our History of Giving
Nativity’s history of giving dates back decades. Major milestones include:
- 1990: Facilities Management Commission formed.
- 1992: First long-range pastoral plan drafted to catalog parish building needs.
- 1995: Development Commission created to address parish financial needs.
- 1999: First Annual Fund launched to raise dollars for yearly priorities.
- 2001: Master Plan Steering Committee formed to identify large parish projects.
- 2002-09: “Future Is Now” capital campaign executed for master plan projects, with $3.4 million in contributions allowing for construction of St. Sebastian Hall and other major projects
- 2010 Onward: Annual Fund dollars devoted to continued capital updates to our campus
- 2017: Celebration of our centennial year with three special events, and major renovations to our church and the school.
- 2018: “Starting Our Second Century” Annual Fund launched to replace floors in the school, renovate restrooms in the church and support the School Education Fund.
The Development Commission
- Fr. Paul DeLuca – Pastor
- Julie Abraham – Development Director
- Allan Burgei – Chair
- John Bruggeman
- Curt Brunswick
- Holly End
- Dianne Fisk – Annual Fund Co-Chair
- Mike Garry
- Rick Jones – Planned Giving Chair & Annual Fund Co-Chair
- Patti Newberry
- Mary Anne Phalen
- Bob Ramsey
- Tammy Reasoner
- Jim Robinson
Special thanks to the Annual Fund 2018 brochure team: Jim Molloy, designer; Patti Newberry, writer; Tom Baker, photographer; Rudy Gruenke, web support; and Sharon Kindell and Cindy Schlegel, staff support.