Thanks to your generosity, Nativity has been able to maintain and upgrade its long-time home at the corner of Ridge and Woodford over the years. The church interior is more inviting and better maintained. The church grounds are more safe, secure and attractive. School classrooms allow for enhanced teaching with upgraded technology and furnishings.
The 2014 Annual Fund asks for your support to continue needed improvements to the parish we all call home. Your contribution, no matter its size, is most appreciated. You can contribute online by clicking the Give Now button on the right.
We welcome matching gifts, too, and encourage you to contact the human resources office of your employer to ask about a matching gift to Nativity.
2014 Annual Fund Goals
In 2014, Nativity seeks $100,000 in contributions for the following projects:
- $38,000 to install secure, attractive, custom-made glass-paneled doors at key parish center and school entrances.
- $30,000 to renovate the school music room with new lighting, paint, furniture and window treatments.
- $18,000 to install new exterior lighting around the church and other parts of the campus.
- $10,000 to continue building the school educational fund.
- $4,000 to upgrade the electricity and technology to support WiFi in the parish offices.
Doors Before & After