Located in the heart of downtown Pleasant Ridge, Nativity School first opened its doors in 1921. For over 90 years it has offered an education second to none to families on Cincinnati's east side. We are proud of our tradition of academic excellence rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.Discover more about Nativity School, the Community that supports it, and the opportunities available to your family.
Learn more about Nativity by exploring our website and check out our Facebook page.
Check out these stories about Nativity from eighth grade parents whose last child is graduating from Nativity.
- Join the Caring Place Hunger Walk Team
- Help support The Caring Place to provide food for families in need in the Kennedy Heights, Pleasant Ridge, Silverton and Golf Manor areas. All REGISTRATION FEES and DONATIONS made in support of The Caring Place will go directly to The Caring Place’s account at the Freestore (even if the registrant does not actually run or [...]
- Mrs. Burger to Travel to Tanzania with Fund For Teachers Grant
- I’m very excited to share the good news that I’ll be traveling to Tanzania this summer, having received a fellowship from an amazing organization called The Fund for Teachers, (http://www.fundforteachers.org). Believing that teachers know best how they can make a better impact in their classroom, Fund for Teachers awards fellowships for self-designed professional growth to PreK-12 teachers who [...]
- 4 Named Master Teachers
- We would like to congratulate Mrs. Margo Bellman, Mrs. Brooke Foster, and Ms. Karen Gruenke on becoming certified Master Teachers through the Archdiocese of Cincinnati and the Ohio Department of Education. They Join Mrs. Patti Burwinkel who received her Master Teacher certificate last year. So what is a Master Teacher? A master teacher demonstrates excellence inside and [...]
- Escuela Panamericana Visits Nativity
- Friday, April 5, 2013 The Delegation from Escuela Panamericana has arrived! Their trip was quite an adventure! Having missed the connection in Houston, they were split into three groups to make the final trip to Cincinnati. One group was routed through Newark; two groups were put on standby in Houston for the later flights [...]
- Nativity visits Arpad Gymnasium in Tatabanya, Hungary
- Nativity’s Delegation of eleven 7th and 8th grade students accompanied by Mr. Arbogast and Mrs. Burger will visit Arpad Gymnasium in Tatabanya, Hungary for two weeks. This trip is the second half of the exchange for Nativity and Arpad, who visited Nativity in the fall. Check back again to follow their visit to Hungary. 5 [...]
Scroll to Top
Copyright © 2013 Church of the Nativity of Our Lord
Nativity School • 5936 Ridge Avenue • Cincinnati , Ohio 45213 • (513) 458-6767 • fax (513) 458-6769 • firstname.lastname@example.org