Our MissionThe mission of Nativity School is to provide your child a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum — all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Catholic Identity and Religious Education
- Your child’s religious education is the fundamental reason Nativity School exists.
- Traditional truths of the Catholic faith, values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus, and moral principals grounded in Christian social justice essentially define who we are.
- Our religious values are reflected in the way subjects are taught, the way your child will be treated, and the way you as parents will be incorporated in our endeavors.
- The spirit of prayer, service, and a personal relationship with Jesus for your child are fostered at Nativity.
- At Nativity your child is a valued individual with unique physical, social, spiritual, cultural, and intellectual needs.
- Recognizing that your child learns in different ways, the Nativity School Community strives to provide a variety of instructional opportunities to support learning.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes your child’s learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Your child’s self-respect is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- The arts are an integral part of the education Nativity offers your child; they enrich the curriculum and your child’s experience at Nativity by providing connections to religion, math, social studies, science, and language arts.
- Global education enhances your child’s compassion, tolerance and appreciation of inherent differences among cultures.
- Technology is important for the future success of your child and can be integrated into all areas of the curriculum.