Technology at Nativity
Nativity’s commitment to technology is evident through the use of computers and digital applications in all classrooms. Not only do our students have access to technology, but they have teachers who have been trained to integrate computers into the curriculum. Students use computers for research, presentations, skills practice and assessment, and word-processing.
- All classrooms grades K-8 as well as Art, Music, World
Lanuage, and two in the Learning Commons have an interactive WhiteBoard
- All teachers have a new (less
then2 years old) laptop running Windows 10
- The entire campus has wireless Internet access
- Nativity is using Google Apps for Education for email, websites, calendar and document sharing among faculty and staff and students in Grades K-8.
- Teachers in grades 6-8 have a cart of Chromebooks to use with students
- Students in grades 4 and 5 each have a Chromebook that they use throughout the day in the classroom
- Teachers in grades K-3 have access to a cart of Chromebooks as well as 4-6 Chromebases in their classroom
- Our new Learning Commons houses our STEAM and Technology lab which has two 3D printers, a large format printer
andthree interactive WhiteBoards and five addtionalmonitors for presentations
- Nativity utilizes RenWeb as our Student Information System. Families can use RenWeb to access assignments, grades, and report cards, as well as important
- We use FACTS for tuition payments as well as Financial Aid review