Nativity welcomes Sycamore Child Nutrition Services as our hot lunch provider again this school year!
If you are new to Nativity or did not use PayForIt last year, details and instructions on how to set up your online account can be found in the documents below. You will need your child’s student ID number, which students in grades 1 through 8 should know as their computer password, minus any letters and special characters. If you would like to put money into your child’s account before the first day of school and you don’t know your child’s ID number, send an email to Nancy Ciarniello and she will send it to you.
Pin Pad Number Screen [PDF]
Pay For It – Online Meal Payments
Parents are encouraged to pre-pay for lunches online again this year using payforit.net.
Using this site you can do any of the following:
- See your student’s meal balance
- Monitor your student’s spending
- Create an alert when your student’s account balance falls below a certain dollar amount
- Set up auto-reload so that when your student’s account balance falls below a certain amount it will reload the meal account with the dollar amount you designate.
- Add funds to your student’s meal account* For a minimal fee
Unfortunately Sycamore CNS is unable to assist you with troubleshooting; however, we can provide you with your student’s ID number if you do not have that information, since you will need that to create an account.
If you used Payschools.com last year you will notice the site has been redesigned but the process for adding money is the same. If you do not remember your username and password please click on the “Forgot Username/Password” link.
Sycamore CNS Meal Policies
- Well-rounded meals are encouraged. All students must select a minimum of one serving of fruit at breakfast and a minimum of one serving of fruit or vegetable at lunch with their entrée selection.
- With any meal purchase, students may have up to 3 sides with their entrée and milk for the same price.
- If students do not have funds on their account, they are allowed to “charge” two meals. We do not allow charging for snacks or non-milk beverages.
- If the student has exhausted their “two meal charging” and still have not replenished their meal account, they will be provided with a courtesy meal of a cheese sandwich, vegetable and white milk.
- Sycamore CNS will send home negative balance letters and emails to notify you of when your student’s account balance falls below $0.00. We ask that you pay this balance within 2 business days to avoid disruption in your student’s lunch options.
Special Dietary Needs
Sycamore CNS prides itself in finding a way to serve all students regardless of food allergies or special needs they may have. Please contact Jessica Johnson directly via phone or email to schedule an appointment to discuss your student’s meal plan.
We look forward to serving your students and welcome you to come join us for meals as well! Adult meals are sold daily!
Child Nutrition Services Secretary
Jessica L. Johnson, RD, LD, SNS
Child Nutrition Services Manager
(513) 686-1796 Office
(513) 328-3408 Cell
(513) 675-9147 Cell