We have had a few questions from parents and students about online learning that I wanted to address to help clarify and hopefully resolve some issues. If you have any questions please let me know.
Rudy Gruenke, Director of Systems & Special Projects
- Printing From Nativity Chromebooks – Currently, there is not a way for students to print from their Nativity issued Chromebooks. We will do some further investigation into if this is possible but currently it is nor.
- Assignments not showing as turned in or graded in Google Classroom – At this time we are not using the grade book feature in Google Classroom. As a result, it may not show that a student turned in work or has a grade in Google Classroom. Please check RenWeb to see if the assignment has been posted and remember that the timelines for grading work still apply.
- Frequent Emails – Please remind your students that while the teachers are working 9-3 they may be busy teaching a class, helping other students and may not be able to respond to an email or chat immediately. They will get back to them as soon as possible.
- If you are experiencing any issues with online learning please submit a help ticket. This will ensure a timely response. The help tickets system can be found at http://helpdesk.nativity-cincinnati.org
Concern or question?
Safety is one of our top priorities at Nativity. If you have a question, concern or comment about any health or safety issue, please contact Rudy Gruenke IV, Director of Systems & Special Projects at (513) 513-3164 or email@example.com.
The church building will be open each day for private prayer. Please practice proper social distancing of 6 feet per person in all directions.
- Monday-Friday 7:30 am-2:30 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am to Noon