Nativity will reopen for public Mass this Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 10 am.
We appreciate your patience as we completed the restroom upgrades in church. The new Men’s Room and ADA Family Bathroom were delayed due to issues getting materials related to COVID-19 but are now complete and are a much-needed enhancement to our church.
Before you attend Mass please note that Mass will be limited to 100 people on Sunday. You do not need a reservation, everyone who attends Mass must wear a mask and follow the guidelines listed below.
We will continue to post Mass online on Sundays as we have the last few weeks for those who can not attend.
If you have any questions please contact Rudy Gruenke, Director of Systems and Special Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 531-0209.
The Catholic faithful who reside in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati and all other Catholics in the archdiocese continue to be dispensed from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass. Those who are at risk or fearful that they or their family might become sick are encouraged to stay home and join the Church by viewing live-streamed Masses.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
DURING THE SERVICE
Follow instructions for Communion:
• Leave your seat only when directed by usher or greeter.
• Maintain six feet social distancing in the Communion line – look for marks on the floor.
• When 12 feet or two people away from the priest/distributor, sanitize your hands using the sanitizer from the usher. After sanitizing do not touch any surfaces.
• Approach the priest/distributor only after you are called forward. DO NOT remove your face covering.
• Extend a single hand to receive the Host.
• After moving six feet to the right or left, remove your mask and consume the Host.
• Replace your face covering or mask.
• Follow instructions to return to your pew.
AFTER THE SERVICE