ALL CANDIDATES must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position.
Nativity School seeks a Principal that can help the Parish and School accomplish its mission of ‘providing a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum – all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ’.
The Nativity Parish was founded in 1917 closely followed by the school in 1921 – 100 years of providing a solid Catholic environment and education to generations of students in the Rossmoyne neighborhood in Cincinnati. The school has 375 students which are a 70%/30% Catholic/Non-Catholic populations with 45 faculty/staff members.
The successful Principal needs to be:
- Passionate for Catholic Education – for catechizing and evangelizing students and faculty to follow Jesus Christ and His Church – to find, know and follow Truth
- Able to work in a partnership with the pastor
- An excellent leader who is able to coach and develop the faculty and staff
- A collaborator with teachers and parents as well as the parish and parish staff
- A clear and timely communicator to parents, faculty, parish and the public
- Committed to academic excellence and growing virtues for each student and faculty member
- Able to create a student-centered education that is both personal and data driven
- Able to increase Catholic Identity in the school
- Appreciative of educating from a global perspective and to foster partnerships with foreign schools
- Practicing Catholic
- VIRTUS compliant or able to become so
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or equivalent
- Ohio Principal’s License
- At least 5 years teaching experience in grade school
- Ideally 3 years principal experience
- Ideally experience in non-tuition funding – e.g. Ed Choice, etc.
Principal reports to the Pastor.
Application link application
Deadline to submit is July 17.
Resume and cover letter to Fr. Eric Roush – email@example.com
Grades 6-8: Latin Teacher/Part-Time for the 2020-2021 school year: Nativity of Our Lord School in Pleasant Ridge is seeking a dynamic, creative and knowledgeable educator who can teach Latin in a classroom where the arts, technology, and a global perspective are infused into the curriculum. Candidate should have the ability to collaborate with colleagues and work towards fulfilling Nativity’s mission is essential. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills with a focus on student learning. Applicants must possess a valid Ohio teaching license, with a Latin Licensure. Contact: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Mr. Dave Arbogast, Nativity School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Candidate: Preferred
Reading Support Tutor
Grades K-3: Reading Support Tutor/Part-Time: Nativity of Our Lord School in Pleasant Ridge is seeking a dynamic, energetic and nurturing educator that can provide reading support for those students that don’t necessarily qualify for Title I services, but can benefit from extra practice. Along with administering and scoring Acadience reading assessments to all students in K-3 throughout the year, the candidate will work toward improving reading skills with 2-3 students per classroom.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues and work towards fulfilling Nativity’s mission statement.
Contact: Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and three professional references to Mr. Dave Arbogast, Nativity School Principal at email@example.com
Catholic Required: Yes