ALL CANDIDATES must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position.
STEAM Instructional Specailist
All Grades: STEAM Instruction Specialist: The mission of Nativity of Our Lord School is to provide students a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum — all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Nativity School seeks a STEAM Instructional Specialist to be the primary point of contact for faculty and staff seeking technical support with classroom and media technologies and serve as the Nativity STEAM ambassador and champion for the 2020-2021 school year. The ideal candidate will coordinate and develop STEAM curricula for our students and teachers. The facilitation of “hands-on” experiments and projects that allow students and teachers to explore is required. Additional responsibilities will include providing Tier I technical support in the resolution of technical issues using the Nativity Help Desk to respond to and document all technology-related issues.
Necessary qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Valid Ohio Teaching License.
- Strong knowledge of/experience with technology and engineering.
- Ability to integrate multiple facets of technology to enhance learning and instruction.
- Strong instructional skills and classroom management.
- Google Administrator Certification (or willingness to become certified)
- Google Certified Teacher Level I & II (or willingness to become certified)
Contact: Qualified candidates should send a resume and three professional references to: Mr. Dave Arbogast – Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Required: No
Full Job Description [PDF]