Giving to Nativity can take many forms, from cash donations to securities to trusts and annuities that pay you back. Whichever method you choose, you may support the Parish’s greatest needs with an unrestricted gift, or you may designate your gift to support a specific initiative.
Ways to Give
Online gifts by credit card can be made instantly through our safe and secure website. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Planning to make gifts in the future? You can set up a recurring payment schedule for your credit card gifts to help ensure you never forget to give. Or you can break up a large gift into several easy installments. Just be sure to select “recurring” from the drop-down menu under “payment options” when making your gift.
Checks may be made out to Nativity of Our Lord and mailed to:
Nativity of Our Lord
c/o Development Office
5935 Pandora Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45213
We would be happy to speak with you about giving opportunities. Please call (513) 531-0209.
A gift of stock is an easy way to support Nativity—and it can result in special tax savings for you. If you’re considering making a gift of stock to the Nativity, we encourage you to consult with your financial adviser and with the Development Office.
Many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees or even retirees. Please check with your employer to see if they will match your gift to Nativity.
Everyday Ways to Give
AmazonSmile is an easy and automatic way to support Nativity! Amazon will donate .5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases back to Nativity. Existing Amazon.com accounts can be linked to AmazonSmile. Simply click the AmazonSmile link and select Nativity of Our Lord as your preferred charity.
It is now easier to earn money for Nativity by shopping at Kroger!
5 Easy Registration Steps
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the blue bar at the top.
- Follow the screens entering your information. You will need your Kroger Plus number from the back of the card.
- Once complete, you will receive an e-mail shortly with a link to finish the registration. After clicking on the link you will be back on Kroger Community Rewards site. Sign into your account.
- If you did not enter your Kroger Plus card number during the initial registration click on Kroger Plus Card and enter your number now.
- Lastly, click on Community Rewards and find and enter Nativity. Select our church when it appears and click save. This is the important step. Please don’t forget it.
In 7-10 days Nativity will be on your Kroger receipt.
Remke/Biggs re-loadable gift cards are available in the vestibule after mass. To use the card, load money onto the gift card (either at the service desk or at the check out counter before they process your order). Then use the gift card to pay for your order. Nativity receives 4% of what is loaded onto the cards.
Nativity earns 10¢ for each box top. Clip box tops and turn them into the school or parish office.
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Sign up to receive emails from the parish related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.