Kroger Neighborhood Rewards Program
It is now easier to earn money for Nativity by shopping at Kroger.
5 Easy Registration Steps
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the blue bar at the top.
- Follow the screens entering your information. You will need your Kroger Plus number from the back of the card.
- Once complete, you will receive an e-mail shortly with a link to finish the registration. After clicking on the link you will be back on Kroger Community Rewards site. Sign into your account.
- If you did not enter your Kroger Plus card number during the initial registration click on Kroger Plus Card and enter your number now.
- Lastly, click on Community Rewards and find and enter Nativity. Select our church when it appears and click save. This is the important step. Please don’t forget it.
In 7-10 days Nativity will be on your Kroger receipt.
Remke/Biggs Neighborhood Rewards Program
Remke/Biggs re-loadable gift cards are available in the vestibule after mass. To use the card, load money onto the gift card (either at the service desk or at the check out counter before they process your order). Then use the gift card to pay for your order. Nativity receives 4% of what is loaded onto the cards.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Nativity earns 10¢ for each box top. Clip box tops and turn them into the school or parish office.
Subscribe to your favorite magazines and help Nativity’s PTA raise funds for our school.
You can order or renew magazines year round and Nativity PTA will benefit. www.apmags.com Our School code is W09086
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Contact us to be added to our mailing lists for the parish and school related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.