To add the Nativity logo to your email signature in Gmail, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Brand Assets Page to download the logo you would like to use.
- Choose the logo or mark you want to add and right-click the link labeled Pre-sized for your Email Signature. (Instead of right-clicking, you can also perform a “control+left click” on a PC, or “command+left click” on a Mac.)
- Choose Copy Shortcut, Copy Link, Copy Link Location, or Copy Link Address.
- Open Gmail, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner, then choose Settings.
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the Signature field and format your signature as desired, creating a space within the text for the image, then place the cursor within that space.
- Click the Insert Image icon (see red square above), paste the copied URL, from step 3, into the text field, and then click OK.
You should now have the logo in your signature.
(Once the image is inserted, you can also click directly on the image and drag it around to move it to a new spot.)
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the Settings page.