As was previously announced, we are excited to welcome Aramark as our Food Service provider for the 2021-2022 school year! As a partner to K-12 schools for over sixty years, Aramark has developed solutions for healthy meals, made with fresh ingredients that students enjoy. Their experienced teams have cultivated best practices to deliver exceptional school foodservice programs that operate efficiently and with fiscal responsibility. Today they serve over 2.5 million students in over 350 school districts across the country, collaborating with each district to create local, custom solutions that best meet the needs of their students, parents, and communities. Locally they server Mariemont Schools, Indian Hill Schools, LaSalle High School, All Saints, and St. Gertrude to name a few.
Free Lunch For Everyone!
This school year lunch is free for all students regardless of need through the US Department of Agriculture. Students must take a complete lunch (see image below) in order to receive the free lunch. A la carte items such as chips, juice, etc. may be purchased at a cost. Information on how to load money onto your child’s lunch account is below.
Rudy Gruenke IV
Director of Operations
Church of the Nativity of Our Lord
Aramark | Food Service Director | Food & Nutrition Services | K-12 Education
Free and Reduced Meal Applications
All enrolled students/families of Nativity are encouraged to fill out a free and reduced lunch application. You can print the application and return it to the school office. You must reapply for the free and reduced lunch program every year.
- Go to https://familyportal.nativity-cincinnati.org
- Log in as you normally would
- Once in you can click on Financials
- Prepay accounts
- Add Fund
- You will automatically be redirected to FACTS
- Enter the amount you want to add per student
- Click “Next – Payment Method”
- Enter or select your payment method
- Click “Make Payment”
Meal Prices 2021-2022
This year we will be utilizing the Cafeteria Module in RenWeb/FACTS as a way for families to load money onto your student’s lunch account. Below are the instructions on how to add funds to your child’s lunch account:
Please contact the School Nurse, Sarah Crane at email@example.com if you would like to place a note on your student’s account regarding food allergies.
Meal Charging Procedue
- Well rounded meals are encouraged. All students must select a minimum of one serving of fruit at breakfast and a minimum of one serving of fruit or vegetable at lunch with their entree selection.
- With any meal purchase, students may have up to 3 sides with their entree and milk for the same price.
- If students do not have funds on their account, they are allowed to “charge”. With that being said, families are expected to keep meal accounts from becoming negative.