Introducing School-Pass™, a unique and easy software platform designed to simplify the ease and access of daily student wellness checks, attendance, and dismissal procedures by:
- Assisting parents in notifying the school of student absence
- Communicating changes in a child’s arrival plan
- Communicating changes in a child’s dismissal plan.
Changes to student’s daily routines will be readily available from a smartphone – anytime, anywhere with automatic follow-up notifications sent to school staff and teachers.
- Parents will be able to complete the Daily Wellness Check required for entry into school each day.
- Parents no longer need to worry about who to contact for dismissal changes throughout the day. By making the change in School-Pass™ teachers and the office are notified of the change immediatly.
- Parents can now make changes to dismissal plans up until 2:55 pm and the changes will be sent directly to the student’s homeroom eliminating the need for the office to try and catch students as they leave.
- More accurate accounting of student attendance, dismissal plan and up to the minute changes
Later this week Nativity families will receive a welcome email directly from School-Pass™ with important information. Only one parent will receive the email. Please check your spam or junk folder during the week in case this email is directed there.
If you do not receive communication from School-Pass™ by Friday, September 4 you can submit a help ticket at helpdesk.nativity-cincinnati.org and we will investigate the issue. In the email from School-Pass™ will be instructions for setting up your account.
Attached to this email is important information to help familiarize you with the School-Pass™ technology. Many of your questions will be answered as you review the material.
We strongly feel that School-Pass™ will help streamline our arrival and dismissal systems and provide a more accurate accounting of our students as well as their daily routines. We recognize that with any new system there will need to be time to adjust and learn, and we are
committed to assisting our families in this transition. We are confident that School-Pass™ will enhance the safety of our current system, and it also puts you as parents in complete control of your child’s dismissal plan.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at (513) 531-0209 or email@example.com.
Rudy Gruenke IV
Director of Systems & Special Projects
Church of the Nativity of Our Lord