- Worked with Fr. Tom on plans for Holy Week & Easter
- Revised seating capacity in the church
- Window screen repairs throughout the school building
- Completed several items on the most recent fire inspections
- Replace old exit lights, cleanout of a few areas, reminder stickers to keep electrical boxes clear
- Had Ridge wall repaired after a car accident
- Preparing summer maintenance plans
- Working with masons to determine long term plans for
- Preparing for annual campus clean-up and mulching. Moved in house this year to help reduce costs.
- School Centennial
- Worked with Jim Malloy on logo
- Started work on the centennial webpage
- Working on a major website update for this summer
- Resolved the issue that was preventing students from receiving emails from Google Classroom and RenWeb.
- Implemented GoGuardian Fleet to better track Chromebooks for the remainder of the year and next year.
- Completed prep work on the technology inventory, now with staff to review/update
- Continue to resolve the issues related to the recent Windows update that is creating issues with printing.
- Working on updated technology plan
- Currently reviewing Teacher Survey last month to gather data
- Working with our Partners at DCTS on replacement plan/timeline for all technology-related items
- Completed work on the new Nativity Status Page https://status.nativity-cincinnati.org
- Continue to work with Sycamore Child Nutrition to improve the lunch program and to increase awareness and purchases.
- Reviewing plans for next school year with John and Fr. Tom
- Working with Dave and Fr. Tom on plans for the EANS funds.