- Investigating leak above air handler. Seems to be coming from the roof and traveling all the way to the basement.
- Replaced freezer in the kitchen
- Parish Office
- Repairing stack to SVDP and 2nd floor toilets due to large hole that appears to have rusted out over time
- St. Sebastian Hall
- Replaced hoop motor #3, Hoop motor # 4 not working waiting for company to come look at it.
- Grand Vista House
- HVAC preventative maintenance completed on all 5 buildings and the heat has been turned on. Only issue found was on the SSH RTU#2 still investigating issue with the high limit switch
- Continued work on refining cleaning schedules to accommodate Mass, School, and Boosters needs
- Started planning for Advent/Christmas
- Working on a revamp of our admissions materials to accommodate a more virtual online admissions process. Updated the application process to better capture
- Having a virtual tour of the school, church and gym shot on November 13
- Help Tickets, Help Tickets, Help Tickets
- Resolved 208 technology-related help tickets in August to October 25. Most are related to going 1:1 in grades 4-8 and remote learning issues when school started.
- Working with Boosters on the implementation of new software to improve registration, team communication etc.
- Working on replacement plan/timeline for all technology-related items
- Installation work related to Broadband Ohio grant. We received $56,000 from the state of Ohio to install public WiFi on the campus.
- Got live streaming up and running in church and will use it for the Volleyball game during Catholic Schools Week
- Continue to work with Sycamore Child Nutrition to improve the lunch program and to increase awareness and purchases.