As part of our ongoing efforts to improve the efficiency of the Office of Systems & Special Projects and Nativity as a whole we are excited to announce our partnership with Smart Church Solutions. Smart Church Solutions provides Facility Management Software that will allow us to better
Event Management and Work Order management together and why
- Improved ease of use – The new system ties together previously stand alone systems and Google Sheets. By having everything under one umbrella, it will be easier for staff to manage and keep track of things.
- Ability to track assets and equipment – Currently managed in Google Sheets the new system allows us to better manage our assets, and track when things need to be replaced due to age or constant repairs. This will allow us to better prepare Life Cycle Projections to help with budgeting for both Facilities and Technology needs.
- Ability to track inventory – Allowing us to better manage what is on hand and what needs to be reordered to ensure we don’t have any supply shortages.
- Ability to associate costs within work orders – Moving forward we will be able to associate staff, inventory and equipment costs to work orders. Allowing us to better plan the facilities budget and ensure we have the proper staffing levels throughout the year.
- Improved analytics – The current systems give us very little in terms of analytics. The new system provides a lot of reporting so staff can make more informed decisions.
- Future Integrations – In the future we can integrate the Facilities Management system with HVAC systems, security systems and more to reduce staff time and involvement in those areas.
This new system will be rolled out over the next few months. Below is a rough timeline of the rollout process.
- May – Facilities Assessment and Initial Setup
- June – Final setup and rollout of Work Order System, Event Management rolled out to staff
- July – Turn off Google Calendars and update websites with the new calendars, rollout how to schedule an event to the public
- August – Inventory and Life Cycle Management work
If you have any questions about the new Facilities Management Software please contact Rudy Gruenke, Director of Systems & Special Projects at (513) 531-0209 or firstname.lastname@example.org