We are excited to announce the launch of our new Help Ticket System. This new system is part of a larger Facilities Management Software that will allow us to provide improved room scheduling, work order management, as well as future integrations with the security systems, and HVAC systems.
In addition to improving our response time by routing tickets to the appropriate staff member directly in the system, the new system will also help us track and schedule a variety of things in several places.
- Addressing corrective maintenance issues
- Better preparing and scheduling preventative maintenance
- Better asset and equipment management
- Life cycle planning for capital expenses
- Inventory management for consumable and repair items
- Better analytics on how time and resources are used and where additional resources might be needed.
While the new form is pretty intuitive to use but we have created a Quick Use Guide to assist you with using the new form for the first time.
You can access the new form anywhere on this site by clicking Submit a Work Order.
If you have any questions about the new Work Order Request or the Facilities Management software please contact Rudy Gruenke, Director of Systems & Special Projects at (513) 531-0209 or email@example.com