- Helps the Accounts Manager develop the annual budget for presentation to Pastoral Council and subsequent approval by the Pastor.
- Through the year, monitors income and expenditures to ensure the Parish is meeting budget or make adjustments accordingly.
- Communicates financial information to the parish through articles in the Nativity Scene, bulletin inserts, and a presentation during the Stewardship Sunday weekend.
- Anticipates longer term capital projects and major maintenance needs and works with Development Commission, which is responsible for raising funds for such projects.
- Finance Commission currently is comprised of accountants and business men and women.
For more information about this ministry please contact the Parish Office at (513) 531-3164.