Baptisms of infants/children before age 7 are celebrated the third Sunday of each month during the Masses (4:30 p.m. Saturday, 9 & 11 a.m. Sunday). There are no baptisms during Lent. Parents are required to attend a preparation program once before the baptism of their children. The program is offered the first Sunday of the month. Please meet the presenting couple at the back of church for the 11 AM Mass. The class follows Mass immediately and ends at 1:30PM. Please contact the parish office, 531-3164, to schedule a Baptism and to register for the class.
Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation
Children in Nativity Parish prepare for these sacraments either in the religion classes of Nativity School or in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, BOW, and junior high religion programs. Parents attend a preparation meeting to assist their child in understand more deeply the beauty and importance of the sacrament in their child’s life.
First Sacrament of Reconciliation
- First Reconciliation will be December 10 at 7 PM. This is for second graders.
- The parent meeting will be held on Monday, October 13, 7 PM, in the Parish Office basement.
- Will be celebrated on Sunday, April 26, at 1:30 PM for children in grade 2.
- Parent meeting is Monday, February 2 at 7:00 PM in the Parish Office basement.
- Optional Jesus Day is Saturday, March 28, 9:30-noon.
- Upper Room Dinner is Friday, April 10, 6:00 PM.
- Will be celebrated on Monday, May 4, at 7 PM
- Parent Meeting is Tuesday, January 27, at 7:00 PM in the Parish Office basement.
- Confirmation Candidate/Sponsor Retreat is Sunday, February 15, 12-2:30 PM, in the school cafeteria.
- Confirmation Candidate Retreat is Saturday, April 11, 8:30—3:00 PM at 1125 Bank St., Cincinnati OH 45214
- Download the registration, permission/medical forms, and schedule here