Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Nativity School is to provide your child a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum — all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Catholic Identity and Religious Education
- Your child’s religious education is the fundamental reason Nativity School exists.
- Traditional truths of the Catholic faith, values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus, and moral principals grounded in Christian social justice essentially define who we are.
- Our religious values are reflected in the way subjects are taught, the way your child will be treated, and the way you as parents will be incorporated in our endeavors.
- The spirit of prayer, service, and a personal relationship with Jesus for your child are fostered at Nativity.
- At Nativity your child is a valued individual with unique physical, social, spiritual, cultural, and intellectual needs.
- Recognizing that your child learns in different ways, the Nativity School Community strives to provide a variety of instructional opportunities to support learning.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes your child’s learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Your child’s self-respect is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- The arts are an integral part of the education Nativity offers your child; they enrich the curriculum and your child’s experience at Nativity by providing connections to religion, math, social studies, science, and language arts.
- Global education enhances your child’s compassion, tolerance and appreciation of inherent differences among cultures.
- Technology is important for the future success of your child and can be integrated into all areas of the curriculum.
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Sign up to receive emails from the parish related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.