Dear Nativity Families,
WG Grinders partners with MySchoolAccount.com for the managing of our lunch service software and payments. MySchoolAccount.com offers you the ability to make deposits directly into your student’s account online or via their Mobile App. Here you can track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking/savings) or Credit/Debit Card. We will still accept checks sent to the school (made out to WG Grinders), credit card payments at the register, and cash. Each child’s account will be updated in real time, so account balance information will be current daily.
In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Select OH for the state
- Create a User ID and Password
- Choose WG Grinders from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student (this is the same as their school id). Add the prefix “NS” to the beginning of the ID number to locate the account.
- Directions on how to access your student's ID# are found here.
- After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by funding your student’s account in advance online for use as a declining balance in line.
Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 at check out for Checking/Savings and 4.75% for credit/debit. These convenience fees are only associated with financial deposits and not necessarily purchases.
Note: Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Contact us to be added to our mailing lists for the parish and school related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.