Catholic Schools Week
January 31 – February 5
Saturday, January 30, 2021
Nativity School PTA presents its 34th Annual Spaghetti Dinner featuring the Ciarniello family recipe meatballs and sauce.
Pickup information: Your order will be available for pickup ANYTIME between the hours of 3-6pm on Saturday, January 30, 2021.
Directions: Pull your vehicle around to the Woodford entrance and a volunteer will greet you with your order. Please remain in your vehicle.
Sunday, January 31, 2021
- Mass – Join us for Mass at 11:00 am online at http://live.nativity-cincinnati.org
- Virtual Open House from 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Click on the link next to the teachers name to visit their classroom and talk to that teacher.
- To view the virtual tour of the Nativity Campus go to http://tour.nativity-cincinnati.org
|Miss Olivia Wolber||Kindergarten||meet.google.com/zfw-apci-zod|
|Miss Meaghan Flesner||Kindergarten||meet.google.com/vbw-twar-jmb|
|Miss Holly Liatti||1st Grade||meet.google.com/yjw-mxqq-kpx|
|Mrs. Elizabeth Ragle||1st Grade||meet.google.com/gsn-yhwy-rap|
|Mr. Chris Cain||2nd Grade||meet.google.com/wic-sitk-efj|
|Mrs. Michelle Hayes||2nd Grade||meet.google.com/kjt-btbc-wgx|
|Miss Michelle Fisk||3rd Grade||meet.google.com/rac-rvkn-agr|
|Miss Tori Hostick||3rd Grade||meet.google.com/xbv-yazg-vdt|
|Miss Emily Bennett||Intermediate Expression||meet.google.com/htd-nrwp-xta|
|Mrs. Kiernan Faulhaber||Intermediate Science||meet.google.com/uuz-iykk-vhw|
|Miss Gina Tennerelli||Intermediate Math||meet.google.com/kbf-kves-ohv|
|Miss Karen McFarland||Intermediate Social Studies||meet.google.com/jxq-mfzq-qyb|
|Mrs. Amy Barrett||Upper School Reading, Expression||meet.google.com/xcp-bbot-qse|
|Mr. Garrett Edwards||Upper School Social Studies||meet.google.com/eqg-uysk-axg|
|Mrs. Lynn Elfers||Upper School Religion, Reading, Expression||meet.google.com/imj-emqg-kve|
|Ms. Karen Gruenke||Upper School Science||meet.google.com/skc-pojy-xoz|
|Mrs. Theresa Olivas||Upper School Religion, Reading, Expression||meet.google.com/uat-jfuw-pjg|
|Mr. Chris Temar||Upper School Math||meet.google.com/nbu-qmge-cbd|
|Mr. Joe Beiting||Music (K-8)||meet.google.com/nqx-pfui-xqn|
|Mrs. Maureen Dietz||Art (K-8)||meet.google.com/mnh-cqih-gir|
|Mr. Michael Otte||Physical Education (K-8)||meet.google.com/rbb-wmpu-kdu|
|Mrs. Shannon Hall||Library (K-6)||meet.google.com/btt-zbxp-ncm|
|Miss Nicole Wood||Spanish (K-8)||meet.google.com/fmm-fwfs-por|
|Mrs. Jessica Flores||Latin (6-8)||meet.google.com/hnh-ufqn-fom|
|Mr. Dave Arbogast||Principal||meet.google.com/msi-sibo-oio|
|Mrs. Claudia Kimura||School Secretary, Admission & EdChoice Questions||meet.google.com/qpm-prsf-cpj|
Monday, February 1, 2021 – Catholic Schools Week Mismatch Day
- Today is Mismatch Day and students may dress in mismatched clothes appropriate for school.
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 – Service Project /Comfy Clothes Day
- Students will complete a service project by writing an age-appropriate ‘Thank You’ note to parish families. Many classes will be working on this project throughout CSW.
- Students may wear Comfy Clothes that are appropriate for school (No pajamas).
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 – Fan Day
- Today is Fan Day. Students wear their favorite sports team’s spirit gear (jersey, sweatshirt, etc.)
Thursday, February 4, 2021 – International Day
- Students may come dressed in hats, shoes, or clothes from another country. This can be sports related, or even better the typical clothes that are customary to that country.
Friday, February 5, 2021 – Spirit Day – Faculty/8th Grade Volleyball Game
- Students May Wear Nativity Spirit Wear and comfortable bottoms appropriate for school
- The tradition will continue with the annual 8th grade/Faculty volleyball game taking place at 1:30 pm in St. Sebastian Hall and will be live streamed to the classrooms and families. You can watch it online at http://live.nativity-cincinnati.org
** This year’s breakfast and lunch with grandparents will not take place during CSW. It is our hope to be able to schedule this, “live in-person” before the end of the year**
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Sign up to receive emails from the parish related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.