Catholic Schools Week
January 29 – February 4
Sunday, January 29, 2023 - Open House
- Mass 11am
- Open House from 12:00 am-2:00 pm. Current families should plan on dropping by to see the displays of student work in the classrooms. 8th Grade students and parent ambassadors will be available for tours with prospective families.
Monday, January 30, 2023 – Celebrating our Students
- Pajama Day! Students may come to school in pajamas.
- Student Shout Outs
Tuesday, January 31, 2023 – Celebrating our Community
- With community we CAN do anything! Students bring in a canned good for The Caring Place and the class with the most cans will win an out of uniform day at a later date.
- The day begins with a School Mass at 8:15 am.
Wednesday, February 1, 2023 – Celebrating the Nation
- Today is USA Day! Students may come out of uniform in red, white and blue to celebrate our country.
- United States Trivia-Mrs. McCoy will be traveling around to the classrooms with trivia questions about our great nation. There will be prizes!!
Thursday, February 2, 2023 – Celebrating Vocations
- Career Day-Students may come dressed as what they would like to be when they grow up.
- Classes will be writing thank you cards for Father Pat and Sister Janet for their vocations.
Friday, February 3, 2023 – Spirit Day – Celebrating Faculty, Staff & Volunteers
- Students may wear Nativity Spirit Wear and comfortable bottoms appropriate for school.
- The annual 8th grade/Faculty volleyball game will take place at 2pm in St. Sebastian Hall.
- A traveling coffee cart with treats will be provided for all faculty and staff.
- Staff Shouts
Sunday, February 5, 2023-Spaghetti Dinner
- Nativity School PTA presents its 36th Annual Spaghetti Dinner featuring the Ciarniello family recipe meatballs and sauce. Curbside pickup from 4:30-7 pm.
How to place your order: https://nativity-cincinnati.weshareonline.org/
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Contact us to be added to our mailing lists for the parish and school related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.