Policies for Non-School Groups using School Facilities
Clubs and organizations that are not officially run by Nativity School can use the cafeteria after school when the space is not in use by the school. In order to use one of these spaces, groups must get approval by the administration at Nativity School and follow the expectations below.
- Groups need to designate an adult leader or leaders who will be responsible for scheduling meetings, communicating with Nativity School, and following Nativity School guidelines for using the cafeteria. Their names and contact information should be provided to Nativity School.
- At least two SAFE Parish approved adults must be present at all meetings.
- Groups schedule their desired time on the appropriate calendar. (including time for set-up and clean-up)
- Chairs and tables must be returned to where they were before their use by the group.
- Groups must leave the space at least as clean as they found it.
- When scheduled, groups can use the cafeteria and the bathrooms across the hall.
- Groups should not access other parts of the building.
The group’s adult leader(s) will be able to open the door using a method determined by the school.
Contact Assistant Principal Jeff Warren to get access to scheduling events for the Nativity School Cafeteria.
RIGHT TO AMEND: The Administration retains the right to amend this policy at any time.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.