Baptisms of infants/children before age 7 are celebrated AFTER the 11:00 am Mass on the first and third Sundays of the month, but DURING the Mass on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the Mass. The date is set with the Parish Office and with the approval of the celebrant. There are no baptisms during Lent.
Parents are required to attend a preparation program once before the baptism of their children. The program is offered the first Sunday of the month. Please meet the presenting couple at the back of church for the 11 AM Mass. The class follows Mass immediately and ends at 1:30PM. Please contact the parish office, (513)531-3164, to schedule a Baptism and to register for the class.
Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation
Children in Nativity Parish prepare for these sacraments either in the religion classes of Nativity School or in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, BOW, and junior high religion programs. Parents attend a preparation meeting to assist their child in understand more deeply the beauty and importance of the sacrament in their child’s life.
First Sacrament of Reconciliation
- First Reconciliation will be December 13 at 7:00 pm. This is for second graders.
- The parent meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18, 7:00 pm, in the Learning Commons.
- Will be celebrated on Sunday, April 30, at 1:30 pm for children in second grade.
- Parent meeting is Monday, February 13 at 7:00 pm in the Learning Commons.
- Optional Jesus Day is Saturday, March 4, 9:30-noon.
- Will be celebrated on Wednesday, April 19, at 7:00 pm with Archbishop Dennis Schnurr.
- Confirmation Candidate/Sponsor/Parent Retreat is Sunday, January 22, 12:15-3:00 pm, in the school cafeteria.
- Confirmation Candidate Retreat is to be determined.
- Practice for Confirmation is Sunday, April 16 at 6 PM.
Stay Up-to-date with Nativity
Contact us to be added to our mailing lists for the parish and school related to funerals, Holy Days of Obligation, important parish events, and the weekly Nativity News which includes information from the school and the parish bulletin.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.